30 Days (give or take a few) As an Assistant Principal

For the next month or so, I will be filling the role of assistant principal at the anonymous elementary school in a nameless town where I normally teach. My very real class at Anonymous Elementary is under the care of a substitute teacher, although I will be supervising her and assisting her as needed. Each weekday, I will post the highs (or lows) of the day in an effort to share my experience with you. Any names you read are changed to protect the guilty.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 10 - Friday

It is the Friday before spring break. How could it not be a good day? My wife sent the kids to play with Grandpa for the day so she could clean the house. While they were gone, we met for lunch. I'll write more when Day 11 rolls around after the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment